Tuesday 24 November 2009

Don't Grumble, Go to Whistles!

Below are some lyrics that can really make a gray London sky feel like a bright blue Caribbean one...Ring a bell, anyone?

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...hey! 

Always look on the bright side of life, (pfhh, pfhh, pfhh, pfhh...that's supposed to be a whistle!) I watched the movie the other day. I was literally laughing my ass off. I was, how do you say in cool teen blog/fbook lingo...? ROTFLMAO...oh yeah.

And speaking of Whistles!!!!!...here is a picture snippet of the Suzie Herringbone Biker Coat (what a great name for a coat, really) I so long for from my favourite London shop, Whistles...Santa Claus, hear my wish, Santa Claus, hear my wish...


How cool is it, zesties??? I think it's goooorgeous. And it's perfect for a non-fashioney fashionista like myself. I love it. Well I love anything at Whistles, but I love this coat so so much, I might just go take a little peak at it this weekend...just one more time, for the hell of it.


And while I'm at there, I'd love to get my hands on that adorable little black dress that puts all the other LBDs to shame, and better yet, makes all the morning wardrobe troubles go away. Ah, Whistles LBD, you had me at "hello."


This latest obsession of mine, the Mesh Black Dress from Whistles, goes superbly well with the above coat, some opaque tights and ankle high patent leather booties as displayed above. The look is magnificent! And the fantastic thing is...you can find Whistles in any Whistles shop obviously, at Selfridges and at Harrods! My go-to Whistles store is on Westbourne Grove, right next to the amazing Tom's Deli, surprise surprise.

3 comments:

  1. I have this firm belief that if you fall in love with something (like an article of clothing) and you go back to admire it 3 times then you need to have it! My bank account might not always thinks so but I do :)

    Beautiful coat by the way...I hope Santa is good to you this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess who's going to the Caribbean soon...
    Grinning from one ear to the other and with LOL from Switzerland,
    xx MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herringbone done right- lovely!

    ReplyDelete